IATA WCS 2016 Headlines
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier