Recommends / KFC supply failure, what went wrong? – the Phantom CPO speaks
Now people have stopped calling the police with complaints over their missing chicken takeaway, it ...
News / Launch of Ocean Buying Group could be a boost for smaller shippers
The buying power of small and medium-sized shippers is expected to be bolstered by Drewry’s ...
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / The UN has up to $1bn to spend on logistics, and is looking for more cargo partners
It’s not often that a shipper with a near-$1bn annual spend on logistics urges all ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier