People / Henk Venema becomes chairman of Cargo iQ membership board
DHL Global Forwarding’s Henk Venema is to replace Max Sauberschwarz, from Kuehne + Nagel, as ...
Recommends / Cargo 2000 set to be re-named as fresh team plots new course
It’s finally happening. Cargo2000, the now-misnamed organisation which focuses on raising standards and creating efficiencies ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 5.MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you