News / Environmentalists slam MEP74 lack of decision-making on ship emissions
“Shipping industry associations no longer represent the best interests of shipping companies,” was one damning ...
News / Disruptors like Amazon should watch out for the next generation of disruptors
Amazon has undeniably disrupted the logistics business: it has boosted air freight; flaunted the benefits ...
News / IMO launches initiative to help remove plastic litter at sea
The International Maritime Organisation (IMO) is to launch a wide-ranging study on how it can help ...
News / Bugs – could be the biggest issue in container shipping since VGM
The Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) has warned that the “biggest issue since VGM [container weighing]” ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread