News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
News / Bangladesh moves to improve airport security as UK bans air cargo imports
The UK has banned air cargo imports from Bangladesh over security concerns at its airports – a further ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!