News / Indian terminal operator Adani Ports breaks into Mymanar box business with Yangon investment
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) is set to build a container terminal in ...
Recommends / China's $7.5bn Myanmar port ‘crazy,’ Suu Kyi adviser says
Myanmar, rather understandably, seems to be baulking at a proposed $7.5bn price tag for a ...
Recommends / Northern powerhouse at the end of the road to Mandalay
Myanmar Times reports that the country’s second largest city, Mandalay, has the potential to become ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis