Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: UPS hasn't caught FedEx’s bug
Market sentiment can be a bit like the cold, or diarrhoea. Try as you might to ...
Comment / Under the radar: Meep meep – has Roadrunner rescued its balance sheet?
Roadrunner Transportation Systems must remind investors and those in the trade of the distant puff ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Watch FedEx, the prodigal son of logistics
A couple of days before FedEx released its interim update there was a grin on ...
Worth a read
Comment / Supply chain radar: Waberer's restructures but remains a stressed tuck-in target without suitors
As part of our recent coverage of CH Robinson‘s M&A strategy, we highlighted the risks ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
So, this morning the following release from Ceva Logistics – in which CMA CGM will ...
Comment / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks with DSV and Agility both continue, but is "not in a hurry" to choose its partner
“You might not like what you are about to hear, but it’s a not a ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price