Recommends / DHL won't enter logistics M&A market, for now
Frank Appel has ruled out any M&A action by DP-DHL in the near future, according ...
Recommends / State departments backs plan for US to set own global package rates
It’s been widely contended that the Chinese e-commerce market has been effectively subsidised by the ...
Recommends / Schiphol 'local rule' set to be delayed again
CargoForwarder has taken a closer look at the issues in Schiphol and freighter slots – ...
Recommends / Australia needs a dedicated air freight body
Air freight’s importance to the Australian economy is set to rise in the coming years. ...
Recommends / Why you need a cognitive supply chain
Logistics operators may need to consider Asimov’s three laws of robotics in the near future, ...
Recommends / Alibaba extends retail push with investment in STO Express
The noise surrounding Amazon may ring louder, but China’s Alibaba is in many ways mirroring ...
Recommends / Video captures Amazon Air freighter in final seconds before fatal crash
New footage has been revealed capturing the final moments of an Amazon Air flight that ...
Recommends / Disorderly Brexit could cost £6.7bn a year
Brexit concerns run full-steam ahead. Research from Quinyx, quoted by Logistics Manager, claims a disorderly ...
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you