Recommends / China’s Xi visits Italy with belt and road deal as prize
Could Italy mark the turning point in China’s belt and road policy? This week saw ...
Recommends / Container feeder vessel capsizes at Bandar Abbas
And yet another ship has gone down, possibly with up to three crew members injured. ...
Recommends / Government 'gagging orders' have 'undermined business preparation for no-deal Brexit'
Brexit is not going well, clearly. And along comes a new complaint, that business has ...
Recommends / Cosco gets approval for 25,000 teu ship design, but will it be built?
Cosco ship building subsidiary Shanghai Ship and Shipping Research Institute (SSSRI) has received design approval ...
Recommends / DHL won't enter logistics M&A market, for now
Frank Appel has ruled out any M&A action by DP-DHL in the near future, according ...
Recommends / State departments backs plan for US to set own global package rates
It’s been widely contended that the Chinese e-commerce market has been effectively subsidised by the ...
Recommends / Schiphol 'local rule' set to be delayed again
CargoForwarder has taken a closer look at the issues in Schiphol and freighter slots – ...
Recommends / Australia needs a dedicated air freight body
Air freight’s importance to the Australian economy is set to rise in the coming years. ...
Recommends / Why you need a cognitive supply chain
Logistics operators may need to consider Asimov’s three laws of robotics in the near future, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price