People & Training Headlines
People / American Airlines Cargo appoints Tim Isik director of cargo sales for EMEA
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Tim Isik as director of cargo sales for Europe, Middle ...
People / J Florian Pfaff is new vice president for Asia Pacific at Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed J Florian Pfaff as its new vice president for Asia Pacific. Mr ...
People / Andrew Raymond takes over as CEO at Bolero International
Trade finance and facilitation services provider Bolero International has announced that Andrew Raymond (pictured above) ...
People / Per Hojland is new executive director of operations at Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Per Hojland, previously supply chain director for a dairy company, to ...
People / Ira Douglas appointed vice president of labour relations at Crowley Maritime
Crowley Maritime has appointed Ira Douglas as its vice president of labour relations. Mr Douglas takes ...
People / Don Colleran becomes new president and CEO of FedEx Express
FedEx Express has appointed Don Colleran (pictured above) as its new president and chief executive. A ...
People / Alberto Nobis appointed DHL Express's chief executive for Europe
DHL Express has appointed company veteran Alberto Nobis (pictured above) as its new chief executive ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
People / Jon Panzer new senior VP for technology and strategic planning at Union Pacific
Union Pacific (UP) has announced that Jon Panzer is taking over as senior vice president ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price