Supply chain Headlines
News / Faster speed and lower costs – the China-Europe rail freight success story
Increased speeds and falling costs could see the China-EU land bridge handle more freight, some ...
People / Andrew Raymond takes over as CEO at Bolero International
Trade finance and facilitation services provider Bolero International has announced that Andrew Raymond (pictured above) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
So, this morning the following release from Ceva Logistics – in which CMA CGM will ...
Comment / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
News / Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
Analysts predict that the impact of IMO 2020 will mean slower ships and more transhipment. This ...
News / 'Data is the new oil of the air cargo industry', we must share it or get left behind
To provide integrated solutions to customers, the air cargo industry must become more collaborative and ...
Recommends / DHL won't enter logistics M&A market, for now
Frank Appel has ruled out any M&A action by DP-DHL in the near future, according ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina committed to a 'fair level playing field' for DSV and Agility – but is an Agility deal update due soon?
There is growing speculation among the minority shareholders of Panalpina, as well as a few ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you