Supply chain Headlines
Recommends / China’s Xi visits Italy with belt and road deal as prize
Could Italy mark the turning point in China’s belt and road policy? This week saw ...
News / Noatum Maritime sets up MIQ Logistics purchase
US-headquartered freight forwarder MIQ is set to be sold to Spanish maritime and logistics group ...
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Rhenus snaps up two forwarders as it spreads its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Group is in acquisitive mode – which will no doubt itself attract interest from the increasingly ...
Recommends / Government 'gagging orders' have 'undermined business preparation for no-deal Brexit'
Brexit is not going well, clearly. And along comes a new complaint, that business has ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: UPS hasn't caught FedEx’s bug
Market sentiment can be a bit like the cold, or diarrhoea. Try as you might to ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / 'Challenging' third quarter for FedEx as 'tough operational winter' hits revenue
FedEx has announced disappointing results following a “challenging” third quarter. As chairman and chief executive ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price