News / Tie-up with trade finance platform gives CMA CGM a new edge
CMA CGM wants to give shippers a cash-flow boost with its new range of import ...
News / Has Maersk found the silver bullet?
Notwithstanding “slower global demand growth” and “lower freight rates” – indeed, the peak season turned ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: K+N doesn't excite but that could change in a flash
There was little extra joy in Kuehne +Nagel’s third-quarter (Q3) and nine-month results (9M) for ...
News / Insurers call for SOLAS to be revised to prevent more fires on containerships
Maritime insurers have once again called for a drastic improvement in fire protection on containerships, ...
News / The drive to cut transport emissions has begun, but only moving slowly
Finally, there is movement among logistics companies to make changes to meet the target for ...
News / Ocean plastic waste linked to Chinese merchant ships
An uninhabited island in the South Atlantic Ocean is experiencing high levels of stranded debris ...
Comment / On the wires: The bullish view – full upside for APMM & Vopak
“Maersk is set to benefit from a pick-up in scrubber retrofits and easing trade tensions, ...
News / Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
Asia-North Europe ocean carriers are preparing big increases in FAK rates next month, after squeezing ...
Recommends / DHL publishes its white paper on sustainable fuels for logistics
DHL has published a comprehensive white paper on sustainable fuels for logistics. And, with the ...
News / Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
MSC is on course to overtake alliance partner Maersk as the biggest ocean carrier by ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier