Comment / Supply chain radar: K+N doesn't excite but that could change in a flash
There was little extra joy in Kuehne +Nagel’s third-quarter (Q3) and nine-month results (9M) for ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Sleeping monster Dachser changes at the top but Simon likes his privacy
Often out of the limelight, Germany’s Dachser is a rather peculiar, fascinating and sizeable 3PL. Ranking ...
News / The drive to cut transport emissions has begun, but only moving slowly
Finally, there is movement among logistics companies to make changes to meet the target for ...
Comment / Comment: the global trade slowdown – is it really that bad?
Are the glory days of globalisation gone for good, or are we in the midst ...
News / Wincanton may join 'bidding war' for control of Eddie Stobart Logistics
UK haulage and logistics operator Wincanton has confirmed it is considering a bid to buy ...
News / TAPA and EU want a common standard for secure truck parking as crime rises
The Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) wants to work with the EU to create a common ...
Recommends / DHL publishes its white paper on sustainable fuels for logistics
DHL has published a comprehensive white paper on sustainable fuels for logistics. And, with the ...
Changing shopping habits means demand for cold storage is outpacing capacity
Ceva Logistics last week opened its Chill Hub (pictured above) at London Gateway, an integrated, ...
News / Firms can be better: there can be more gender diversity in logistics
When you ask logistics companies why they have so few senior (or even junior) female staff, ...
Comment / On the wires: The demise of CSX... laughable!
“CSX Corporation today announced third quarter 2019 net earnings of $856m, or $1.08 per share, ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier