News / Ambitious plans to turn struggling Brescia Airport into a profitable cargo hub
The Italian air cargo market may be down 18% this year – but not Brescia ...
News / Boom in manufacturing and e-commerce boosts Vietnam warehousing
Demand from Vietnam’s booming manufacturing and e-commerce sectors has created a spike in warehousing rents ...
News / EC urged to listen to TAPA as cargo theft from trucks hits record levels
The European Commission (EC) must “listen” to buyers if it is to take advantage of ...
News / UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
UPS is turning the screws on its big rival in the healthcare arena, as, with ...
News / Shippers must think products not shipments, says FreightHub as it expands into China
As trade between China and the US slows, relations between Europe and China remain healthy. ...
People / E-truck pioneer Rob Fowler takes the helm as CEO as Volta nears prototype
Swedish electric truck start-up Volta Trucks has appointed Rob Fowler (pictured above) as its new ...
Comment / M&A radar: Private equity sniffing around Toll Global Express
“Toll is continuing to review our operational performance around the world to ensure we are ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV's Andersen steals limelight from DHL's Scharwath in air cargo gongs – fair?
“’Andersen’s leadership of DSV through its acquisition of and merger with Panalpina led the readers ...
News / Battle for Eddie Stobart Logistics heats up as former CEO joins the fray
The battle for control of Eddie Stobart Logistics took another turn yesterday when investment firm ...
Capt Peter arrives to boost Maersk-Hamburg Süd perishables services
The integration of Hamburg Süd’s reefer container fleet into parent Maersk appears to have been ...
- 1.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 2.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 3.On the wires: Never so expensive, DSV Panalpina hits another record high – 'I quit'
- 4.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules