People / American Airlines Cargo appoints Tim Isik director of cargo sales for EMEA
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Tim Isik as director of cargo sales for Europe, Middle ...
People / J Florian Pfaff is new vice president for Asia Pacific at Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed J Florian Pfaff as its new vice president for Asia Pacific. Mr ...
Comment / Market Insight: Ocean & air freight woes – "we’re all pigs counting who’ll reach the slaughterhouse first"
A quick and dirty take at the end of the week to get across the ...
News / Noatum Maritime sets up MIQ Logistics purchase
US-headquartered freight forwarder MIQ is set to be sold to Spanish maritime and logistics group ...
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Rhenus snaps up two forwarders as it spreads its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Group is in acquisitive mode – which will no doubt itself attract interest from the increasingly ...
Recommends / Government 'gagging orders' have 'undermined business preparation for no-deal Brexit'
Brexit is not going well, clearly. And along comes a new complaint, that business has ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: UPS hasn't caught FedEx’s bug
Market sentiment can be a bit like the cold, or diarrhoea. Try as you might to ...
News / 'Challenging' third quarter for FedEx as 'tough operational winter' hits revenue
FedEx has announced disappointing results following a “challenging” third quarter. As chairman and chief executive ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
Topicscargo.one Hellmann Lufthansa Cargo online booking American Airlines Cargo On the merry-go-round Agility AP Moller - Maersk Ceva Logistics CMA CGM DSV Geodis Panalpina Supply chain radar Vertical consolidation MIQ Logistics Noatum Maritime Takeover Talk Cargo Safety Dangerous goods Hapag-Lloyd IATA TT Club Freight Mergers Merger Mania Rhenus Brexit Rebuilding the UK XPO Logistics FedEx UPS financial results Carousel Europe DHL Express Spain Antonov Airlines Flywell Indian Space Research Turkish Airlines Turkish Cargo World ACD Delta Air Lines Delta Cargo SkyTeam Cargo Volga Dnepr Air China Cargo China LAX Menzies Aviation US AirBridgeCargo Airlines CargoHub Russia Sitaonair Unilode Trans-atlantic UK Virgin Atlantic Cargo NokScoot Thailand ULD Unilode Aviation Solutions Ankara Cyprus Istanbul Turkey Crane Worldwide Independent ACC3 EU Validator Swissport Swissport International Switzerland Live animals Luxair Cargo Luxembourg Uni-top Airlines Wuhan air cargo security Australia Tigers
Cargo Update406/5X: Space available to US destinations tomorrow!
20 March 2019 @ 12:00 amPROMO TIME - TFS to Europe - Aeroflot Cargo
20 March 2019 @ 12:00 am077/MS: New freighter service to JNB!
20 March 2019 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - embargo to Zagreb (Croatia) has been uplifted
20 March 2019 @ 12:00 amAirBridgeCargo re-confirms its commitment to high Cargo iQ quality standards
19 March 2019 @ 12:00 am077/MS: New freighter service to AMM, BEY & KWI!
18 March 2019 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - Embargo to Zagreb (Croatia)
18 March 2019 @ 12:00 am