News / Revenues soar 40% and steer Volga-Dnepr Group into clearer skies
Volga-Dnepr is out of the woods of potential bankruptcy and is now sitting on a ...
Recommends / KQ eyes increase in cargo to 20% of total business
A good article in Business Daily, outlining Kenya Airways’ plans to boost its cargo operations. ...
News / New air cargo capacity crunch fears drive Flexport and 3PLs toward freighters
The prospect of sustained capacity shortages, as bellyhold capacity recovers slower than anticipated, is prompting ...
News / Dachser expands South China footprint as new services take off
Dachser has expanded its South China operations by launching weekly charter flights from Hong Kong ...
People / Mike Honious and John Grubor promoted to new senior roles at Geodis
Geodis has announced that Mike Honious (pictured above) has been promoted to president and chief ...
Premium / On the wires: When the world adjusted to the speed of FedEx
Comment: “Detailed planning is underway at FedEx to distribute vaccines at scale worldwide once approved. Our ...
News / Menzies apologises for handling 'turmoil' at LHR: 'we're working on it'
Menzies Aviation has apologised to customers for what one described as “absolute turmoil” in its ...
News / Cainiao and Worldwide to develop digital infrastructure 'unlike any seen before'
China’s Worldwide Logistics and CargoGM are set to develop digital infrastructure in partnership with Alibaba’s ...
People / Shockwaves as IATA cargo chief Glyn Hughes announces he is to leave
Glyn Hughes, head of IATA Cargo, is to leave his position in January, having applied ...
Premium / Snapshot: In Kuehne + Nagel we trust
Comment: On 10 September, Swiss 3PL Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) announced that “with the opening of ...
News / Air cargo market 'going crazy' as carriers prepare for a tight peak season
Forwarders are securing air cargo capacity for the fourth quarter, anticipating a tight peak season ...
- 1.Maersk first to cancel GRI and cut transpacific rates as China wades in
- 2.'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
- 3.China set to step in and hold down box line rates, with ocean freight 'a global mess'
- 4.Carriers impose restrictions as container shortages in Asian ports get worse
- 5.Air cargo market 'going crazy' as carriers prepare for a tight peak season
- 1. Peter marjoram on 'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
- 2. Jo. Lives Local to felixstowe. on 'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
- 3. Mike Wackett on 'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
- 4. Chezzar on 'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
- 5. Jack Harvey on 'The shambles that is Felixstowe port is costing everyone time and money'
TopicsCongestion indigestion corporate cultures Menzies Aviation Port of Felixstowe AirBridgeCargo Atran coronavirus Volga-Dnepr Airlines Volga-Dnepr Group Kenya Airways Block Space Agreements Capacity constraints Dachser DB Schenker DHL Global Forwarding Flexport freighters Charters Less-than-container load MCC Qianhai Pearl River Delta Geodis On the merry-go-round DP-DHL FedEx Fred Smith integrated logistics On the wires trading update UPS Cargo handling Handle with care Heathrow Menzies Qatar Airways Cargo Alibaba Cainiao China Freight tech the ecommerce equation Worldwide Logistics IATA Off the merry-go-round DSV Panalpina hide and seek Klaus-Michael Kuehne' Kuehne + Nagel Snapshot Stock market reaction air cargo air cargo market Capacity Concerns capacity crunch Peak season 767F Amazon Amazon Air ATSG Chaddick Cincinnati/North Kentucky Cargolux Mizzen a. hartrodt WiseTech Global Delta Cargo PayCargo Unisys Ceva Ceva Logistics
Cargo UpdateAeroflot special rates
15 September 2020 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT flight operations for the 38th calender week
14 September 2020 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT flight operations for the 37th calender week
7 September 2020 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT is expanding its flight operations - now to DXB, MLE and CAI
4 September 2020 @ 12:00 amLOS freighter service - space available 09SEP2020
4 September 2020 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - Wide-body service September 2020
3 September 2020 @ 12:00 amRELIABLE INTERLINE SERVICE TO MOSCOW AND BEYOND
2 September 2020 @ 12:00 am