PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
PODCAST: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
PODCAST: Haven – trying to create a "safe place to trade"
The debate over how much tech firms are able to disrupt the traditional freight forwarding ...
PODCAST: Behind the Flexport phenomenon; Ryan Petersen interviewed
For this week’s Loadstar podcast, managing editor Gavin van Marle travelled to San Francisco to interview ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
PODCAST – Understanding IATA: cargo chiefs talk IT and supply chains
In The Loadstar’s latest podcast, two stalwarts of the air cargo industry come together to ...
Comment / The first TOCcast: video interviews from Hamburg
In the absence of a podcast this week, we present the first TOCcast – an ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price