Brexit News / UK DfT snaps up extra ferry capacity to keep freight 'flowing smoothly' post-Brexit
The UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) has signed a £77.6m deal with four ferry operators ...
Comment / UK north-east ports may be market share winners from Brexit
Last month’s announcement that Associated British Ports (ABP) is to invest a further £33m (US$39m) ...
News / Maersk switches shortsea service to Europe from Immingham to Hull
Maersk is relocating its Immingham-Europe service to Hull Container Terminal, following shipper concerns over accessibility. The ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates