Brexit News / UK DfT snaps up extra ferry capacity to keep freight 'flowing smoothly' post-Brexit
The UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) has signed a £77.6m deal with four ferry operators ...
News / Whitehall splashes out £30m to help ports, roads and rail cope with Brexit
Government grants to help ports prepare for a no-deal Brexit have been welcomed by operators, ...
News / Geest set to return services to Portsmouth after two years at Dover
Eastern Caribbean carrier Geest Line is returning to Portsmouth two years after leaving following scheduling ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag