Comment / UK freeports: can these 'enterprise zones' meet the competitive challenge?
The UK government has opened a bidding process for the creation of up to 10 ...
News / Bidding process to develop British freeports opens, but clashes with Brexit
UK port owners and operators have welcomed the government’s decision to open the competitive bidding ...
Brexit News / UK freeports must be near enterprise zones 'so inland areas can benefit too'
Ports across the UK have been invited to submit bids for freeport status in the ...
News / Tilbury and London Gateway partner-up for UK freeport bid
The UK government’s insistence that freeports will be one advantage of Brexit has seen Forth ...
News / As UK freeport consultation ends, Teesside eyes 'investment and jobs boost'
The UK government will on Monday end industry consultation on proposals to build up to ...
News / Creating freeports will be 'no magic wand' for a post-Brexit Britain
Freeports (otherwise known as free-trade zones, or FTZs) are “not a magic wand for reviving ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates