News / Dover could cope with a 50% increase in processing times, post-Brexit, report claims
Predictions of miles of truck queues in the approaches to Dover after a hard Brexit ...
News / No-deal Brexit 'simplified customs' plan 'won't help forwarders or hauliers'
Hauliers and forwarders believe that in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the UK government’s simplified ...
Recommends / Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
Same song, different singer. This time the warning is from former president of the Hauts-de-France region Xavier Bertrand ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / Catastrophe looms for ports after Brexit, shipping industry warns
The International Chamber of Shipping has given an interview in today’s Guardian, in which it ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?