Stena Line Headlines
News / Ferry operators to receive £35m cash injection to keep cargo moving
Supply chains between the UK and continental Europe received a shot in the arm today ...
News / Stena to make 150 ferry staff in UK and Ireland redundant and furlough 600
Ferry operator Stena Line has announced that it plans to furlough 600 employees with 150 ...
News / Operators pledge emergency capacity to relieve post-Brexit shortages
Eight transport operators have signed up to a government procurement network providing emergency capacity for ...
News / Big ship craze spreads to UK shortsea shipping, but will VGM rule drive cargo to the roads?
The big ship craze appears to have spread to the shortsea shipping industry serving the ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'