UK Major Ports Group Headlines
News / Whitehall must factor 'overlooked' freight into long-term infrastructure planning
Logistics stakeholders have welcomed the UK National Infrastructure Commission’s (NIC) latest report, which urges government ...
News / A 'freight first' approach is needed to beat road and rail congestion in the UK
A new report from UK Major Ports Group (UKMPG) has established what most container truckers ...
News / Whitehall unveils its vision for UK as the 'world's leading maritime nation'
The UK government has outlined plans to develop the country as a “global test bed ...
News / Transport 'undoubtedly the big-ticket item in reducing port emissions'
Pollutants at UK ports are declining at a minimal rate, mirroring wider national trends as ...
Recommends / Why ports are crucial to Britain’s future
Head honchos at the UK Chamber of Shipping, British Ports Association and the UK Major ...
News / Muted industry welcome for May's Brexit white paper – little mention of haulage
A divided government notwithstanding, the response from the freight industry to UK prime minister Theresa ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!