Associated British Ports Headlines
People / New company secretary Angela Morgan completes ABP's new executive team
Associated British Ports has appointed Angela Morgan as its general counsel and company secretary, completing ...
People / Harm van Weezel is Associated British Ports' first chief information officer
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed Harm van Weezel (pictured above) to the newly created ...
News / Maersk switches shortsea service to Europe from Immingham to Hull
Maersk is relocating its Immingham-Europe service to Hull Container Terminal, following shipper concerns over accessibility. The ...
News / ABP signs up to test blockchain technology across UK port operations
Associated British Ports (ABP) is to pilot a blockchain solution across its UK sites. An MoU ...
People / Henrik Pedersen to leave APMT to become CEO of ABP
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed former APM Terminals’ chief commercial officer, Henrik Pedersen as ...
People / Heathrow names Chris Garton new chief operating officer
Heathrow has appointed Chris Garton as chief operating officer (COO). He replaces Derek Provan who has held ...
People / ABP CEO James Cooper announces it's time to step down
Associated British Ports (ABP) chief executive James Cooper last week informed the board that he ...
People / Phil Nolan to take over as ABP non-exec chairman
The UK’s largest port operator, Associated British Ports (ABP), has appointed Phil Nolan as its ...
News / DP World takes over ABP's stake in Southampton's container terminal
DP World has taken full control of the container facilities at Southampton after acquiring the ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates