Associated British Ports Headlines
People / Harm van Weezel is Associated British Ports' first chief information officer
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed Harm van Weezel (pictured above) to the newly created ...
News / ABP signs up to test blockchain technology across UK port operations
Associated British Ports (ABP) is to pilot a blockchain solution across its UK sites. An MoU ...
People / Henrik Pedersen to leave APMT to become CEO of ABP
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed former APM Terminals’ chief commercial officer, Henrik Pedersen as ...
People / Heathrow names Chris Garton new chief operating officer
Heathrow has appointed Chris Garton as chief operating officer (COO). He replaces Derek Provan who has held ...
People / ABP CEO James Cooper announces it's time to step down
Associated British Ports (ABP) chief executive James Cooper last week informed the board that he ...
People / Phil Nolan to take over as ABP non-exec chairman
The UK’s largest port operator, Associated British Ports (ABP), has appointed Phil Nolan as its ...
News / DP World takes over ABP's stake in Southampton's container terminal
DP World has taken full control of the container facilities at Southampton after acquiring the ...
News / One-third share in ABP goes up for sale – the Malaysian government shows interest
The ownership of the UK’s largest port operator, Associated British Ports (ABP), is again in ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you