News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
Recommends / Truck drivers protest rising fuel prices in Brazil
As strikes continue to hobble Brazilian customs, the government is now facing up to protests ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps