The Latin Limelight Headlines
News / Mexico pulls in freighter operators despite volatility and trade imbalances
Freighter operators are finding Mexico increasingly attractive as car makers set up shop there – ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
CSAV boss outlines future strategy
Shortly after this interview with shipping publication Fairplay, the Chilean container shipping line released its ...
Squeeze on sea and air volumes as pressure on trade grows in Venezuela
Venezuela’s tight currency restrictions are biting into sea and air cargo volumes to the South ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?