The Latin Limelight Headlines
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Mexico pulls in freighter operators despite volatility and trade imbalances
Freighter operators are finding Mexico increasingly attractive as car makers set up shop there – ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
CSAV boss outlines future strategy
Shortly after this interview with shipping publication Fairplay, the Chilean container shipping line released its ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules