The Latin Limelight Headlines
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Mexico pulls in freighter operators despite volatility and trade imbalances
Freighter operators are finding Mexico increasingly attractive as car makers set up shop there – ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
CSAV boss outlines future strategy
Shortly after this interview with shipping publication Fairplay, the Chilean container shipping line released its ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi