The Latin Limelight Headlines
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Mexico pulls in freighter operators despite volatility and trade imbalances
Freighter operators are finding Mexico increasingly attractive as car makers set up shop there – ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
CSAV boss outlines future strategy
Shortly after this interview with shipping publication Fairplay, the Chilean container shipping line released its ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'