shipper-forwarder relations Headlines
News / Forwarders aim for 'customer experience', but shippers want lower prices
Customer experience is more important than price and product, according to a new survey of ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
Comment / The right strategic relationships are key to optimising successful supply chains
As the needs of supply chain managers change, many are also finding their supply chain ...
News / Tight margins and insourcing the greatest threats forwarders face in a new era
Shipper insourcing, rather than digital disruption, is the greatest threat to freight forwarders, while tight margins ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!