Echo Global Logistics Headlines
SA: Echo Global Logistics CEO Doug Waggoner on Q418 results – earnings call transcript
SEEKING ALPHA reports: Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECHO) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call February 6, 2019 ...
News / Sixth successive quarter of record revenue for buoyant EGL
Echo Global Logistics has set new quarterly records for revenue and profitability, driven by strong rate growth ...
People / Finance expert Virginia Henkels joins Echo Global Logistics board
US 3PL and truck brokerage Echo Global Logistics has appointed Virginia “Ginnie” Henkels (pictured above) ...
Recommends / Higher revenue, but tighter net margins at Echo Global Logistics
Chicago-based freight broker and 3PL Echo Global Logistics has grown steeply in the past few ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
Recommends / Echo Global Logistics revenues surge 34.6% as it looks ahead to a strong year
In yet more results, Echo Global Logistics announced a “breathtaking” fourth quarter, with revenues up ...
News / Improved third quarter result revives Echo profit hopes, as rising costs bite
Increased selling, general, administrative and transport costs ate into Echo Logistics’ nine-month profits, but the ...
News / Echo Global profits hit, but cost of Command integration will bring payback, says CEO
Echo Global Logistics may have recorded record revenues in 2016, but the $11.4m cost of integrating ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you