Silk Way West Headlines
People / Jenny Zhao new VP Asia-Pacific region at Silk Way West Airlines
Silk Way West Airlines has today appointed Jenny Zhao (pictured above) as its new vice ...
News / Start-up cargo carrier Zhengzhou Airlines ready for take-off
A freight forwarder has put up $35.7m – 40% of the capital investment – to ...
News / Silk Way fights back against claims of 'secret illegal flights carrying weapons'
Silk Way, the Azeri freighter operator, has fought back against claims made online that it ...
News / JAL looks to Silk Way West for cargo capacity on European routes
Silk Way West Airlines is to share capacity with JAL Cargo under a new cargo ...
News / Silk Way West adds two freighters to fleet and expands network
Silk Way West Airlines is taking on two additional 747 freighters and increasing its European ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag