News / Port of Mariel eyes new transhipment volumes as US lifts time ban on vessels from Cuba
Prospects of the Cuban port of Mariel capturing US transhipment volumes have significantly improved since the US government ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
Recommends / FedEx downsizes Cuba ambitions in amended flight request
The passenger carriers may be rushing into Cuba – but FedEx has suddenly got cold ...
Recommends / US airlines to start scheduled flights to Cuba
The jury is still out on FedEx’s application for flights to Havana, but American Airlines ...
News / FedEx weighs in against rival airlines over air cargo oversight in tussle for Cuba services
FedEx has criticised US passenger carriers for failing to address the issue of air cargo ...
Recommends / The Cuba thaw will be big for America's frozen chickens
Cuba imports 80% of its food – an opportunity that many will be eyeing while ...
Recommends / Alaska goes all-in on price, while US carriers fight for Havana rights
Alaska Air Cargo has become the latest carrier to succumb to the all-in pricing trend ...
Recommends / Cuba: a new market for US container carriers
The confirmation that the US Obama administration has approved the first passenger and cargo ferry service ...
Recommends / US lifts sanctions on Cuba-linked shippers and traders
The re-integration of Cuba is underway. This week, the US lifted sanctions on some 45 ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 1. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 2. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 3. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!