21 Air Headlines
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / 21 Air, a new US cargo-carrier, set for take-off with 767Fs
A new 767-200F operator this week received the green light to take off in the US. 21 ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!