The Cabotage Question Headlines
Recommends / India relaxes cabotage rules for foreign ships
Sea News reports on, and analyses, the recent Indian government decision to allow foreign-flagged vessels ...
News / Fears for Hong Kong's status as a major hub port if Chinese ease cabotage rules
Hong Kong’s status as a major container port hub could suffer a severe blow if mainland ...
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / Court rejects new bid to kill Jones Act by shippers in Hawaii hit by cabotage rules
Another attempt to lift US cabotage restrictions was dismissed yesterday, when a court in Hawaii ...
India’s plan to relax cabotage gathers speed
The definitive account of where India is in terms of the long-running debate over its ...
Recommends / John McCain earns the wrath of US shipbuilding industry
The Jones Act – which requires all cargo carried between US ports to be shipped ...
Recommends / Senator John McCain vows repeal of Jones Act
The Jones Act, the US regulation that requires all domestic and cabotage shipping in the ...
News / Antitrust fine and Jones Act help spell the end for debt-ridden Horizon
The fallout from the demise of debt-ridden US domestic carrier Horizon Lines comes under the ...
Recommends / The Jones Act moves industry and America’s economic prosperity
Defence of US cabotage regulations, known as the Jones Act, from US maritime administrator Paul ...
Recommends / Cabotage relaxation gathers steam after NDA takes over
It is what everyone involved in Indian shipping appears to have been waiting for – ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?