Air & Sea Cargo Americas 2017 Headlines
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
Ecommerce and Amazon are changing the perishables logistics market
“Perishables are changing. Every day, something new comes. People want their products faster and cheaper,” according ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / Global e-commerce boom a great opportunity for logistics and ocean freight
E-commerce offers significant opportunities to the logistics industry, including ocean carriers, according to retailers. Frank Diaz, ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen