Air & Sea Cargo Americas 2017 Headlines
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / Global e-commerce boom a great opportunity for logistics and ocean freight
E-commerce offers significant opportunities to the logistics industry, including ocean carriers, according to retailers. Frank Diaz, ...
Miami is open for Air and Sea Cargo Americas
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that AirBridgeCargo Airlines is supporting our coverage of Air ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'