News / 'Excellent' 2016 result at Cargolux a team effort, says CEO Forson
Cargolux has filed a full-year profit of $5.5m on revenues of $1.75bn following a strong fourth quarter, ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / Cargolux China eyes 747Fs for take-off in 2017, after $77m investment is approved
Cargolux’s new Chinese airline is set to ply the Asian skies in the first quarter ...
Recommends / Wallenborn eyes customer base in Zhengzhou
Wallenborn, a Luxembourg-based road feeder services company, is thinking of joining its fellow countrymen in ...
Recommends / Zhengzhou enters alliances with Leipzig and Frankfurt Hahn
Henan province, famed in air cargo for its tie-up with Cargolux via its Zhenghou hub, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them