S&P Platts Headlines
Comment / Comment: another lacklustre month in container shipping
Another rather lacklustre month draws to a close in the container market for September, in ...
News / Grace period needed after new year IMO 2020 deadline, call
Growing safety concerns around the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap on marine fuels has led to ...
News / Peak season capacity cuts hit home as Asia-Europe spot rates edge back up
After weeks of erosion, Asia-North Europe container spot rates appear to have responded to peak ...
News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!