Recommends / Belgian pilots’ union challenges FedEx European air operations
Cargoforwarder has come up with an interesting story, looking at FedEx and its supplier ASL ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
Comment / Air cargo in India set to take off as the economy grows and carriers expand services
There appears to be some movement in the Indian air cargo market – at last. Local media ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
News / Amazon eyes more investment in Europe, but is warned against launching its own air cargo arm
Amazon will push ahead with more investment in its ‘European Fulfilment Network’, creating several thousand ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
Recommends / Possible buyer emerges for TNT Express airline activities
There is little surprise here, but it would appear that Irish aviation group ASL has ...
News / ASL bets on India with QuikJet Cargo investment, as it launches freighter service
ASL Aviation, the seven airline-strong group, is betting on air cargo growth in India by ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them