Takeover Talk TNT Headlines
Recommends / Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
Heavily indebted German rail operator Deutsche Bahn is reportedly considering offloading its logistics subsidiary, DB ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: is the $4bn DSV + Panalpina deal a remake of the Kraft + Cadbury $16bn takeover saga?
Comment: Oh, dear. Are freight forwarders taking a page out of the shippers’ playbook in cross-boarder ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
News / FedEx nears complete acquisition of TNT as staff mourn cultural change
FedEx has come one step closer to acquiring TNT with the news that 88.4% of ...
Recommends / Firm trying to block approval of FedEx-TNT merger in Brazil may be UPS
It looks as if UPS is trying to throw a spanner in the works of FedEx’s ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
News / FedEx takeover of TNT an opportunity, not a challenge, for us, says DHL Express
DHL Express has shrugged off the potential challenge of a newly-enlarged FedEx once it completes ...
News / TNT reduces losses in Q3 of 'transition year' as it prepares for merger with FedEx
TNT, in the midst of change, announced this morning that it had improved its results ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ