Takeover Talk TNT Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: is the $4bn DSV + Panalpina deal a remake of the Kraft + Cadbury $16bn takeover saga?
Oh, dear. Are freight forwarders taking a page out of the shippers’ playbook in cross-boarder ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
News / FedEx nears complete acquisition of TNT as staff mourn cultural change
FedEx has come one step closer to acquiring TNT with the news that 88.4% of ...
Recommends / Firm trying to block approval of FedEx-TNT merger in Brazil may be UPS
It looks as if UPS is trying to throw a spanner in the works of FedEx’s ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
News / FedEx takeover of TNT an opportunity, not a challenge, for us, says DHL Express
DHL Express has shrugged off the potential challenge of a newly-enlarged FedEx once it completes ...
News / TNT reduces losses in Q3 of 'transition year' as it prepares for merger with FedEx
TNT, in the midst of change, announced this morning that it had improved its results ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?