ASL Aviation Headlines
News / 737 freighters looking to be stars of Paris Air Show as orders pick up
The Paris Air Show is on – and freighter orders are starting to pick up. This ...
News / Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
Cargolux is set to receive three 747-400ERFs during the next quarter, coming off lease from ...
News / TNT air operator ASL Aviation bought by European private equity firm
ASL Aviation, the company which bought TNT’s air operations after its acquisition by FedEx, has ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
People / AeroLogic's Ulf Weber moves to ASL Airlines Belgium as CEO
ASL Aviation has appointed Ulf Weber (pictured above) as chief executive of ASL Airlines Belgium ...
Recommends / ASL 737F crashes onto road after overshooting Bergamo runway
An ASL Aviation 737F, operating on behalf of DHL, overshot the runway in Bergamo, Italy ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
Recommends / TNT reports €57m fourth-quarter operating income
Post and Parcel reported on TNT’s fourth-quarter results yesterday, which saw the Dutch express operator ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms