ASL Aviation Headlines
News / TNT air operator ASL Aviation bought by European private equity firm
ASL Aviation, the company which bought TNT’s air operations after its acquisition by FedEx, has ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
People / AeroLogic's Ulf Weber moves to ASL Airlines Belgium as CEO
ASL Aviation has appointed Ulf Weber (pictured above) as chief executive of ASL Airlines Belgium ...
Recommends / ASL 737F crashes onto road after overshooting Bergamo runway
An ASL Aviation 737F, operating on behalf of DHL, overshot the runway in Bergamo, Italy ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
Recommends / TNT reports €57m fourth-quarter operating income
Post and Parcel reported on TNT’s fourth-quarter results yesterday, which saw the Dutch express operator ...
News / ASL rebrands its European airlines under a single name and eyes fleet expansion
Four European airlines are to rebrand as one to ensure a strong, single name in ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?