News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
News / Air freight operators get together to step up contingency plans for no-deal Brexit
Politicians may be failing the UK, but the private sector has stepped up preparations for ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
News / Hauliers urged to join class action against truckbuilders that operated price cartel
Five major truck manufacturers which participated in an illegal pricing cartel are facing a claim of ...
People / Holger Wilhelm new executive VP of automotive at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Holger Wilhelm to the newly created role of executive vice president ...
News / Gefco delays IPO 'until market conditions improve'
French logistics operator Gefco has shelved plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) on ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Gefco – another CEVA Logistics?
Just a quick and dirty update from me on Gefco today, as the French logistics ...
News / 2M makes Liverpool transatlantic TA4 call permanent
The UK port of Liverpool has secured a transatlantic service to the US east coast ...
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price