WEC Lines Headlines
News / WEC Lines to launch new Iberia-UK shortsea container service
A looming ‘no deal’ post-transition Brexit and predictions of supply chain “bedlam” due to customs ...
News / WEC Lines to follow Cosco into port of Liverpool with service to Portugal
Dutch shortsea and feeder operator WEC lines is to launch a service linking Portugal with ...
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again