IATA WCS 2017 Headlines
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
IATA's World Cargo Symposium set to take off in Abu Dhabi
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that AirBridgeCargo Airlines will be supporting our coverage of IATA’s World ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price