News / IATA air cargo innovation awards – the finalists revealed
IATA has announced the finalists of its Air Cargo Innovation Awards, with developments in ULDs ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
Recommends / Cargolux looks set to wave goodbye to Champ as it goes in-house
Cargolux is to bid farewell to Champ, with the full-cargo carrier reportedly looking to bring ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
People / Arnaud Lambert takes over as CEO of CHAMP Cargosystems
New month, new office, new chief executive – CHAMP Cargosystems has announced the appointment of ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones