News / Champ's Steve Hill moves to e-Cargoware as head of innovation
Steve Hill, who recently left Champ Cargosystems, is to join start-up e-Cargoware in an advisory ...
News / IATA air cargo innovation awards – the finalists revealed
IATA has announced the finalists of its Air Cargo Innovation Awards, with developments in ULDs ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
Recommends / Cargolux looks set to wave goodbye to Champ as it goes in-house
Cargolux is to bid farewell to Champ, with the full-cargo carrier reportedly looking to bring ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'