News / Champ isn't for sale, says outgoing CEO, but may be open to new investors
Outgoing chief executive of Champ Cargosystems Arnaud Lamber has denied the IT company is up ...
News / Champ's Steve Hill moves to e-Cargoware as head of innovation
Steve Hill, who recently left Champ Cargosystems, is to join start-up e-Cargoware in an advisory ...
News / IATA air cargo innovation awards – the finalists revealed
IATA has announced the finalists of its Air Cargo Innovation Awards, with developments in ULDs ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
Recommends / Cargolux looks set to wave goodbye to Champ as it goes in-house
Cargolux is to bid farewell to Champ, with the full-cargo carrier reportedly looking to bring ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers