HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / HNA subsidiary CWT International defaults on loan
A logistics subsidiary of troubled HNA Group has defaulted on a $179m loan and has ...
RTR: CWT International defaults on $179m loan, parent HNA sees no impact on business
REUTERS reports: “CWT International Ltd, a unit of China’s indebted HNA Group, said on Tuesday ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
Recommends / HNA Group's terrible year set to continue into 2019
FlightGlobal has published an excellent examination of HNA Group, the struggling Chinese behemoth. It sums ...
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
News / Financial woes build for HNA Group, forcing sale of subsidiaries and property
Financial problems at Chinese conglomerate HNA Group appear to be cascading through its logistics subsidiaries ...
Recommends / Shock for HNA as chairman Wang dies falling from a wall
More intrigue and speculation about China’s “mysterious” HNA Group. Yesterday co-chairman Wang Jian, who held ...
Recommends / The mysterious Chinese company worrying the world
Bloomberg has taken the microscope to confusing Chinese behemoth HNA Group, owner or shareholder of ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?