Recommends / Bankrupt airberlin seeks billions in damages from Etihad
Bad news for Etihad: it is being sued for damages of up to €2bn by ...
Recommends / How an Etihad-Emirates merger would impact air cargo
Adding more fuel to the fire of speculation that Emirates and Etihad will merge – ...
Recommends / Etihad posts $1.5bn loss, blaming partners and rising fuel costs
Etihad has turned in another loss, albeit smaller than the previous one. Although it doesn’t publish ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO looks to redefine airline’s future
Last year was a bad one for Abu Dhabi carrier Etihad, posting a loss of ...
News / Cargo wilting as airlines carrying Kenyan flower exports are forced to divert
Players in the Kenya to Amsterdam flower market have faced stiff challenges following government decisions to ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you