delivery robots Headlines
Premium / Against the odds: Missing the point on drones
Comment: Drone deliveries don’t really seem to be, ahem, taking off in a big way. Take this ...
News / FedEx introduces its own robot solution for last-mile deliveries
FedEx today launched its new cutting-edge robotic last-mile delivery solution – the FedEx SameDay Bot. It ...
Recommends / The Prime challenges for Amazon’s new delivery robot
Amazon is continuing to dominate everything, including sidewalks (or pavements depending on your location) with ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
Recommends / Domino’s gets a taste for robot deliveries
Amidst the clamour of its ever-ascending stock prices – far outstripping those of Amazon, Apple, ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort