News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
News / Forwarders face problems accessing critical TSA platforms for air cargo security
Sniffer dogs are straining at the leash to reinforce air cargo security in the US. On ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / Frustration for Egyptian exporters as air freight on passenger aircraft is restricted
Egyptian exporters face a difficult few months following restrictions on some airlines on carrying freight ...
News / Forwarder confusion likely after US TSA issues new air freight security rules
New security rules issued by the TSA are likely to cause confusion for forwarders tendering ...
Recommends / TSA chief John Pistole retiring at year's end
The longest-serving head of the US Transportation Security Administration, John Pistiole, a former FBI deputy ...
News / US court tells 'arbitrary and capricious' TSA it must become more transparent
The airfreight industry may be congratulating the Transport Security Administration for its decision to cut ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?