air cargo security Headlines
News / ISO invites comments on first global standards for operating drones
Next year will see the adoption of the first worldwide standards for operating drones. The International ...
News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
News / EU could ban 37 airlines from carrying cargo to Europe on security grounds
Thirty-seven airlines, as well as aviation-related companies, will not be allowed to carry or handle cargo ...
News / Forwarders face problems accessing critical TSA platforms for air cargo security
Sniffer dogs are straining at the leash to reinforce air cargo security in the US. On ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you