Recommends / Silk Way AN-12 crashes with loss of seven crew, as EgyptAir investigators focus on CDG groundstaff
It’s a sad day for aviation. While most of the world’s media focuses on the ...
News / Frustration for Egyptian exporters as air freight on passenger aircraft is restricted
Egyptian exporters face a difficult few months following restrictions on some airlines on carrying freight ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Air freight rates almost back to pre-Covid levels as jet fuel price rises too
- 4.Blanked sailings and Covid-19 bounce-back bring new congestion at ports
- 5.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 2. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 3. Doug Thompson on Smoother sailing for owners of smaller containerships as charter rates rise
- 4. Graham Champs on Manston Airport owner gets green light to develop a new air freight hub
- 5. Freddie on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK