US Airforwarders Association Headlines
News / Cargo screening forwarders will need to sniff out more dogs by 2021
The canine screening programme in the US has become a victim of its own success; ...
News / Air freight peak season is 'picking up nicely' – or is it?
Hopes for a decent air freight peak season are muted, although the market is tightening ...
News / Airports can play a bigger role in supply chains, but must address congestion
Airports are claiming they have taken a more central role in the supply chain – ...
News / As the US shutdown drags on, the threat to supply chains grows
Initial repercussions for logistics from the US government shutdown have been slight so far, but ...
News / US Customs determined to tighten scrutiny of e-commerce imports
The US Customs & Border Protection agency (CBP) is poised to ramp up measures to ...
News / Forwarders face problems accessing critical TSA platforms for air cargo security
Sniffer dogs are straining at the leash to reinforce air cargo security in the US. On ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen