Airport screening Headlines
News / 'More secure' Bangladesh to appeal to EC to relax 'high-risk' status of its air cargo
Bangladesh is to appeal to the European Commission to remove its air cargo and mail consignments ...
News / Cargo screening forwarders will need to sniff out more dogs by 2021
The canine screening programme in the US has become a victim of its own success; ...
News / Hong Kong delays air cargo screening programme as economy and air trade falter
The launch of Hong Kong’s new x-ray screening rule for air cargo has been delayed due ...
News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag