US government shutdown Headlines
Recommends / Ending government shutdown won't fix flight delays
Finally, the US government has reopened. But as this informative Wired article reveals, the problems in aviation ...
RT: Pornhub views spike in DC as lawmakers keep busy during shutdown
RT reports: “Pornhub has released stats showing a rise in logins from Washington DC, suggesting ...
HEI: ‘The worst is yet to come’ – as federal workers tap retirement funds, confidence in economy collapses
THE HEISENBERG writes: “And so, Americans are increasingly concerned about the ongoing government shutdown, which ...
CNBC: Trump administration doubles estimate of shutdown cost to economy from original forecast – source
CNBC reports: “The Trump administration now estimates that the cost of the government shutdown will ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?