Terminal Automation Headlines
News / The downside for carriers and terminals of a digital supply chain
While every shipping company in the world appears to be developing some form of digital ...
News / Ports need to think outside the box to make their terminals more cost-effective
Pressure is mounting on container ports to improve efficiency in terminal operations, as wholesale change ...
Recommends / World's largest automated container terminal opens in Shanghai
As with many other industries, cheap labour was a key advantage for Chinese port operators ...
PODCAST: Prelude to TPM 2017 – a portrait of Pier 400
Next week the largest shipping conference, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference takes place in ...
- 1.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 2.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 3.On the wires: Skou pilots Maersk to one record after another. Unstoppable on all counts?
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules