TOC Americas 2018 Headlines
News / There must be a 'win-win' element in container line service contracts
Container carriers and customers need to work together to develop annual contracts that ensure shippers ...
News / Evolving market could lead to 'dangerous' overcapacity in Caribbean box terminals
Use of outdated data and an under-appreciation of the way the container shipping market in ...
News / The downside for carriers and terminals of a digital supply chain
While every shipping company in the world appears to be developing some form of digital ...
News / China-US trade war straining the links in global supply chains
The failure of shipping lines to make a profit and terminal operators reporting declining profitability ...
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The Panama Canal
Since it opened its enlarged locks, the Panama Canal has won back all its market ...
TOC Americas to take off in Panama
The Americas event for people who own, move & handle containerised cargo TOC Americas is part ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage